The complete curriculum includes:
- Introduction to Biomimicry—a lesson that can be used as a launching point in any classroom to orient students to the exciting practice of biomimicry
- 15 unique and engaging biomimicry-based science lessons—five for each of three core areas: chemistry, physics, and biology
- 7 capstone design challenge lessons—providing students an opportunity to participate in an international biomimicry design challenge through the Biomimicry Institute and/or a school capstone project
- All lessons offered with a range of teaching strategies, including slideshows, videos, activity sheets, assessments, technology tools, extension opportunities, critical thinking cards, and an inspirational poster.
- Alignment to Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), Cloud Education for Sustainability (EfS) Standards & Performance Indicators, Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills (TEKS).
- Access to the Biomimicry and Science Support Package, which includes one year of online training and implementation resources, discussion boards to share ideas and questions with teachers across the country, and access to bi-montly Ask the Expert webinars.